What is Stratification?
- Stratification is the tendency for hot air to rise and cool air to stay at the bottom of a room.
- In a room 20 to 25 ft high, this can cause a temperature difference of 10-15 °F.
How can this be fixed?
- Arius fans continuously and gently mix the air, balancing temperatures (destratification) from ceiling to floor and wall to wall which helps the HVAC system maintain the desired temperature.
Additional Benefits of Destratification Include:
- Increased employee comfort
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increase lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
Will this save me money or add to my electricity bill?
- Airius fans are specifically designed to save you money.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Most Airius fans boast a 12 to 36 month ROI
Are Airius fans effective in a warehouse setting?
- Air Pear fans are available in several sizes to accommodate ceiling heights from 8 to 100 feet.
- So, even in a warehouse, Airius fans promote a more efficient use of your HVAC system while providing a controlled environment for storage of sensitive products from oncology drugs to chocolate.