USDA Grants & Loans | EnergyLink

USDA REAP grants & loans

Leverage USDA REAP grants & loans to cover project costs

The USDA Rural Economic Action Plan (REAP) developed a grant and loan program to help businesses and farms in rural communities adopt solar and other renewable or efficiency tech. 

Funding a project with USDA grants & loans

If you are in an eligible area with an eligible installation, USDA REAP grants could cover 25% of project costs, and the remaining 75% can be financed through USDA loans. 

For a renewable energy grant, the grant will apply to projects in the $2,500- $500,000 threshold. For energy efficiency grants, the threshold is $1,500-$250,000.

Partner with us design. build. fund.

We are a certified National Energy Service Company (ESCO) that designs projects for commercial and industrial entities.

We will be your partner throughout each stage of the project, and we also offer multiple types of funding to our investment grade clients.

10 MW

Project installations

$50m

Completed projects

Highlighted applications

We're results focused

Take a look at some of our case studies featuring unique funding applications. Get in touch below if you’re interested in starting a project. 

Start your project

Fill out the form below and an EnergyLink representative will get back to you as soon as possible to start the process